Aug 17, 2008

Team Heidi or team Lauren?


OK, I'm about to throw something out there that may the most controversial comment since Reverend Wright went on his racial tyraid. Is it just me...or is Heidi being unfairly villainized on The Hills? I admit that she is a complete fame whore and that her boyfriend is definitely the scum of the universe. But, the more I watch the show and have to listen to Lauren Conrad's self-indulgent bitch fests as she completely overlooks the fact that Heidi has tried to speak to her like an adult countless times, the more I start to question the villain-hero statuses of The Hills' girls. Am I the only one who feels this way?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY!!!! I feel the exact same way like if heidi was narrating the show lauren would be the villian! And heidi has tried to be the bigger person and lauren is just a bitch ! Team Heidi! And Whitney !lol